Mileage log STATUS colors suck

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by TheForce, Jan 15, 2010.

1. TheForce

TheForce He who posts articles

Let me tell you first I'm a little color blind.

For an example I cant tell the difference between bright green and yellow on a computer monitor or as LEDs. It really sucks for LEDs. ( If the light is red there is an error, If the light is green your good, If its flashing red the device is going to blow up, If its flashing green you won a million dollars. :mad: I HATE multi color LED status lights.) I also cant tell the difference between blue and purple most of the time.

Now when I look the the mileage log my eyes hurt a little. The color contrast in the STATUS area is just horrible. To me Elite and Expert look almost blurry to me against the background. Skilled is almost invisible against the background.

Can you do something about this? Its not that important but I thought I would let you know.

2. Right Lane Cruiser

Right Lane Cruiser Penguin of Notagascar

Jay, I spent all evening trying to figure out how to respond to this diplomatically... and couldn't. :(

All I'm going to say is that I understand where you are coming from. I've made the Status column header a click-able toggle link. Please try it.

3. TheForce

That is MUCH better. Just wondering if that can be a permanent setting for a profile?

4. Right Lane Cruiser

Right Lane Cruiser Penguin of Notagascar

Not the way things are currently coded.

5. TheForce

Well thats OK then. Thanks for the option. :D