Just want to say...

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by jcp123, Dec 17, 2009.

1. jcp123

jcp123 Caliente!

...I like the new blue-coloured theme. It's very soothing. I probably wouldn't have picked the dusty blue myself but it's actually a really nice colour and complements the white very nicely. Kudos to you!

PS - in the interests of full disclosure, blue is my favourite colour, so perhaps I'm biased :p

2. rdprice64

rdprice64 Still Learning

It's funny that you should mention that, because I noticed it too, but only on my Vista+Firefox3.0 machine.

On my XP+Firefox3.5 machine it is still green.

Very strange ...

Personally, I like both

3. brick

brick Answers to "that guy."

Just go to the style pull-down at the bottom of the page and select "blue slate".

4. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi JCP:

___You can thank both Kacey and Sean for moving this project forward. Some of the other themes are still up in the air right now (check out default for an idea as to a work in progress ;)) but by removing a ton of borders, adding a lot more white vs. the grays, blacks and greens, and finally Sean's addition of the fading Blue menu bars, it looks much nicer to me too :)

___Good Luck and thanks for the feedback!

___Wayne

5. WriConsult

WriConsult Super Moderator

Agreed, nice improvement.

6. msirach

msirach Well-Known Member

I like the blue too. I was wondering if it was a change or my netbook/xp/chrome was doing it. On the laptop with vista/chrome it is still green.

7. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Mike:

___On the bottom left of every page, click on the pull down and change it to Blue Slate.

___Good Luck

___Wayne

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009