CleanMPG on Twitter!

Discussion in 'Website news & discussions' started by xcel, Oct 2, 2009.

1. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi All:

___We finally joined twitter with some cajoling by Kacey, Mike S. and some of the Ford people while in Washington DC... Now that we are there, what the heck should we do??? I have a profile of CleanMPG but when I post, its under Wayengerdes??? I am glad it auto logs in or maybe I would not be able to find myself :D :D :D

___Bo Bennett from EVCast began following us within minutes of posting our first list of News updates but the other three are completely unknown? Do they get a high score for joining someone’s list for some reason???

___Anyway, if there is anything I can do to improve it, let me know as I can do what I want here but over there, I am floundering around like a beached whale ;)

___I do have to redo the backgrounds as they only say upload one with a maximum size of 800k, not what size fits a given screen and such :rolleyes:

___Good Luck

___Wayne

2. MaxxMPG

MaxxMPG Hasta Lavista AAA-Vee Von't Be Bach

Yup, I see you in there as waynegerdes, not cleanmpg and I see that cleanmpg is available (page not found). So you can set up cleanmpg and keep both. One can be for what "you" are doing right now, and the other for what is happening at here on the site right now.

3. msirach

msirach Well-Known Member

It's great that you've made it there. Aminorjourney follows me and she is part of the EVcast team. I'm the 7th follower.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  4. Nevyn

Nevyn Well-Known Member

I'm CleanMPG follower #8! Do I get a cookie? :)

5. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 Well-Known Member

I'm a follower too. (Darn. I wanted to be a leader... ;))

6. bomber991

bomber991 Well-Known Member

Hmm, the only thing I use twitter for is for jotting down my tank data when I don't have a pen and paper in the car.

Now whats the cleanmpg twitter link?

7. msirach

msirach Well-Known Member