You Are Not Going to Believe This...

Discussion in 'The Daily Grind' started by Chuck, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

My Insight is in the shop for scheduled maintainence - and to determine why my A/C does not work (essential in Texas). Got a call from the dealership.

I thought playing with the fusebox might have disabled the A/C. Also considered faulty rewiring when repairs were made back in January 2002 from a collision.

Turns out Lute Riley Honda noticed the wiring was gnawed. :eek: This also explains why the windshield wash was not working either. I had a rat eating the bird food in the garage last winter and it must have gotten into my engine. Wish it found the IMA cable. :p

2. philmcneal

philmcneal Has it been 10 years? Wow

hhahaa wow little critters love their hybrids!

3. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

4. laurieaw

laurieaw Sorceress of the North

LOL, i believe it. once i left a power bar or some such goody in the arm rest storage area. something got inside there somehow and ate away at it.......yuk

5. Chuck

Chuck just the messenger

Be careful leaving out Power Bars - don't want rats on steriods. :eek:

6. ralph_dog

ralph_dog Active Member

I believe it.....I once had a problem starting my big old SUV grand wagoneer (back when gas was cheap 1988 or thereabouts). So I opened the air cleaner cover and to my surprise there was a nest of mice.....
    Too bad I couldn't harness the little buggers on a wheel for a "turbo" boost....but alas, the ether I sprayed into the intake to try and start the car must have did them in.....:eek: