Best tank yet (Civic)

Discussion in 'The Daily Grind' started by psyshack, May 18, 2006.

1. psyshack

psyshack He who posts articles

Just turned in a tank in the Civic at 620 miles at 13.5 gal. 45.9 mpg. Not a steller tank no matter how you look at it.

Its getting real hard at this point to get much higher. SG showed 47.5 mpg for the tank. When I filled up today I made a total gallon fillup adjustment that came out to 3% at the fillup display.

Filled the car up last on 5/4/06. So basicly two weeks between tanks. :)

My gut is telling me I could be dubbling this tank mileage by the end of July if I had went thru with the Insight order. :(

psy

2. krousdb

krousdb Defiant NX-74205

Yes, I am mulling the Insight over myself. Still, I just can't justify it. The Del Sol is so much fun and I can get 3/4 of what the Insight can get. I guess I will have to learn how to drive without lean burn.... It is soooooo addictive.

3. xcel

xcel PZEV, there's nothing like it :) Staff Member

Hi Dan:
    ___I only wish half the country had the opportunity to sit in your passenger seat while taking your own patented Six Flag’s Over Pennsylvania - Terror Del Sol - Roller Coaster route as that has to be the most fun you could have in a car without being in the back seat :D

PS: Do not tell your wife I said that last part ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne

4. krousdb

krousdb Defiant NX-74205

No worries there. The Del Sol has no back seat. Just a voluminous trunk. I could fit lots of batteries back there!

5. philmcneal

philmcneal Has it been 10 years? Wow

i'm 3 points away from you psy!!! :p but my gas tank is still 40% left?