Mitsubishi Colt

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by sailordave, Oct 4, 2008.

1. sailordave

sailordave Well-Known Member

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/autoshows/paris/2008/mitsubishicolt.html#mitsubishicolt1
    Above is an article on the new Mitsubishi Colt. It's front end is similiar to the current Lancer. It's body is two or four door hatchback. At this time it's only going to be sold in Europe. At one time we had a Colt here in USA sold at Dodge. With Chrysler's current lack of fuel efficient offerings I hope they at least consider to bring this car here especially since much of their offerings come from Mitsubishi anyway.

2. Right Lane Cruiser

Right Lane Cruiser Penguin of Notagascar

Michael (MTBucket) has one of the older ones and he's getting great mileage out of it. :)

3. c0da

c0da Well-Known Member

They have totally f'd out that front end. Does every new mitsubishi have to have the gt-r/lancer front end? They even have an SUV coming out with the same front. It was nice when it first came out, but they really need to come up with something original now. Hopefully it does get good mpg though.

4. worthywads

worthywads Don't Feel Like Satan, I am to AAA

I had a '86 Dodge Colt I bought new. For the first 50K during 55 I averaged 37.5 mpg. After repeal of 55 I averaged 30. Thing started rusting bad and by '95 it had 130K and lots of problems including a shifter that would fall through the floor.:eek:

5. bomber991

bomber991 Well-Known Member

That's the way car companies work now. Instead of just having a bunch of different models with the same logo on them, they have to have the same front end too.

6. lamebums

lamebums Member

At least car companies don't do this:

[​IMG]

Upon closer inspection, complete with huge sound system, sport shifter, hood scoop, the works.

110 horsepower. [​IMG]

7. Maxx

Maxx He who posts articles

For a car that looks lowered, it sure looks "jacked up!"
    * Oh yeah, I mean the tricked out ricer.